Forgive me for the long hiatus. Welcome to todays blogpost and I will just get straight to the point without waisting your time.
If you know me, you should know my obssession for everything that smells good. I am obssessed with perfumes and I have just even fallen in love with the niche group of fragrances because they tend to have more unique scents and are very very durable meaning they last a very long time. I will be sharing a few summer 2019 favorites in no particular order.
In summer season, in as much as there are no rules to how you should smell or what fragrance you should wear, I usually gravitate towards what I call the 3F’s- Fresh, fruity and floral. Sometimes, I dash a bit of spicy, woody and oriental scent for a more balanced unique scent. Here are a few of my favourites 🙂
- Mancera Roses Greedy: HEAD NOTES: Basket of Fruits: Mandarin, Peach, Coconut, Blackcurrant. HEART NOTES: Imposing French Rose, Jasmine, Aquatic flowers. BASE NOTES: Amber, Vanilla, White Musk & Tears of Benzoin. I particularly adore this fragrance. It may come off as harsh at first but it drys down into a very beautiful floral and fruity scent thats not so irritating.
- Mancera Velvelt Vanilla: HEAD NOTES: Mandarin, Angelica, Pear, Clove, Pink Pepper, Blackcurrent. HEART NOTES: Rose, Jasmine, Neroli, Tuberose. BASE NOTES: Vanilla, White Musk. Can you tell I am already in love with the Mancera house? They do very durable fragrances and if I could have my way, I would own every fragrance they make. This particular scent last very long and smells sooo good.
- Montale Oud Dream: From the website, this fragrance is described to be a wonderfully exotic, spicy and honeyed fragrance. Gently sweet and slightly musky, Oud Dream is a sensual and bewitching fragrance.
The Rose, the Oud and the Patchouli leaves envelop, as in a dream, this new refined creation with a leathery sillage. I love this because it is not so sweet and has a more mature scent. The oud scent is very prominent.
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540: This is every ones favorite. Although quite pricey, I do get the hype of this fragrance. It smells divine if I do say so myself. It has a woody, warm spicy and some fresh spicy note as well as an aromatic, amber and white floral note. Its really beautiful and lasts very long.
- Amouge Love Tuberose: This is a pricey one, and I just had to stick with the sample for now. Its so beautiful with notes of gardenia, jasmine, tuberose, creme chantilly, cedarwood and sandalwood. Its a romantic, dreamy and alluring scent. If you would like to splurge, I will recomend this.
- Byredo gypsy water: It has fresh notes of lemon, pepper, and juniper berries, smoky incense and warm amber. Its sweet but not overpowering. I am not so sure if it lasts as long as the others mentioned above but it does last long. Nice for the spring/summer evening time.
These are few, of cus there are so many so I suggest you test them out in store or order a sample first to be sure.
Where to shop?
- notino.hu : I love this site because their prices are a bit cheaper and also they have the 90day money back guarantee and you can also purchase and opened product which is still in good condition at a more discounted price.
- neroli.hu : Here is specifically for the niche and luxury perfumes. They also offer sample packages so you can buy samples of a lot of fragrances or fragrance travel sets.
- douglasshop.hu. Although their prices are a bit more expensive in store, you can also shop some of your favourite scents and beauty products here. they also offer a douglas card which allows you some discount everytime you shop and also a discount on your birthday.
I hope you try these out and let me know which fragrance you have been wearing, I would love to test them out too.